Men’s Maverick Swimrun Wetsuit
- EXCLUSIVE DESIGN: Patented ARMS-UP technology with independent neck suspension
- MADE FOR CONVENIENCE: Front zip for quick ventilation and access to interior pockets during the run
- FULL-BODY SUPPORT : Internal abdomen pockets with velcro enclosure and liners for comfort, support and flexibility
- ULTIMATE COMFORT: Run-specific crotch design to reduce rubbing and chafing between the 2mm-thick legs that prevent pressure on the legs when running
- ROOM FOR STORAGE: Durable, low-profile, no-drag external pocket on outside of right leg featuring a velcro enclosure and drainage hole
Last update on 2020-08-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
MEN’S MAVERICK SWIMRUN WETSUIT is a game changing innovation of the Maverick wetsuit line to the sport of swimming run.
It features Maverick’s hallmark purpose-built design touches like a new front zip pattern, a run-specific crotch design to reduce rubbing and perfectly placed internal and external pockets.
It is the fastest men’s wetsuit to have ever been built. All these features combine to give the maximum comfort while swimming. You can swim freely and naturally.
This suit removes the excess buoyancy from your chest and adds it precisely to your lower body.
It moves your center of buoyancy lower, thus preventing sinking legs and putting you in a perfect horizontal swimming position.
If you are a professional swimmer or an aquarist, you will not find a better swimming wetsuit than this one.
Women’s Maverick Swimrun Wetsuit
WOMEN’s MAVERICK SWIMRUN WETSUIT is designed to provide you with optimal buoyancy and maximum comfort. It streamlines your body in an amazing way.
Its centerline buoyancy allows you to swim more naturally and freely. The woven textile is excellent to provide you with maximum strength and natural compression.
It has several other plus points like hallmark purpose-built design, crotch design to reduce rubbing and pockets!
With this much budget, you will not find a better wetsuit than this one. It is the best when it comes to the task of tackling the unique challenges of swim run. In short, it is the best fitting and best performing women’s suit to have ever been built.
- It stretches a little bit when warmed up.
- It might feel tight on the land but will fit perfectly in the water.
- While wearing, use the pads of your fingers to avoid fingernail tears.
- It usually feels tight, but if it constricts your breathing or restricts shoulder movements, you need to size up.