XTERRA Vortex Sleeveless Review
Men’s Vortex Sleeveless[lasso box=”B00W5CXXAK” image_size=”large” style=”light” link_id=”2725″ id=”6680″ ref=”xterra-wetsuits-mens-vortex-sleeveless-suit-black-medium”]
The Vortex Sleeveless is one of the best wetsuits out there. It is the ultimate pick for basic training and racing purposes.
It is comfortable, durable, affordable and lastly, allows you to swim fast. No other wetsuit in this price range could give you this much.
It has all the features that you look for in a wetsuit. It increases you flexibility, your buoyancy and provides natural range of motion while racing and training.
The Men’s Vortex Sleeveless is an ideal choice for people who often take part in swimming races.
You can wear for longer swims in salt water or even if you are a beginner to the swimming world. This suit won’t disappoint you at any point.
The best thing about it is that it comes in a variety of sizes, so you have various options to choose from.
Your Vortex wetsuit has 3 simple components: Inner Liner, Core Neoprene and Coating.
- Liner – Rather than mixing and matching, or using inferior quality liner, this suit has been made from the best quality materials. It stretches your body in every way and even holds a very small amount of water, to make you feel comfortable all the time.
- Neoprene – It is limestone based neoprene, 5mm, on the front to get you high in the water and 3mm on the back to allow you flexible body movement.
- Coating – The same slick coating is used in this product, as used in all the high-end wetsuits. This quality of the product makes it a little bit more expensive than the rest of the suits but trust me, it pays off!
- Expensive than the rest of the wetsuits.
- Allows you unrestricted arm movement.
- Warranted against manufacturing and material defects for one year.
- From the chest to ankles, the entire front of this wetsuit is 5mm.
- The back ranges from 2 to 3mm for excellent mobility and flexibility.
- Made from limestone based neoprene which makes it 95% impermeable and more environmental friendly.
Women’s Vortex Sleeveless[lasso box=”B010QDCUIK” image_size=”large” style=”light” link_id=”2726″ id=”6681″ ref=”xterra-wetsuits-womens-2015-vortex-sleeveless-wetsuit”]
Women’s Vortex Sleeveless provides great buoyancy and flexibility while you are underwater. Its 3mm thick neoprene from neck to ankles provides buoyancy to your body. This brand is the number one best selling wetsuit company in North America. It is trusted by more triathletes than any other brand. It comes in a variety of sizes, not just for men, but also for women. These suits are made from limestone based neoprene which makes them 95% water impermeable compared to 70% for petroleum based, and more environmentally friendly.
- Available in various sizes, according to your body shape.
- Increases your flexibility and buoyancy when underwater.
- Great choice for basic training and swimmers and athletes.
- Manufactured by one of the most trusted brands in the market.
- This wetsuit allows unrestricted arm movement so that you can enjoy while swimming.
- Made from limestone based neoprene which makes them water impermeable and more environmentally friendly.
- Warranted against manufacturing and material defects for one year from the date of purchase.