Saucony Men’s Kinvara 12
Saucony Men’s Kinvara 12 comes with EVA+ midsole that provides more comfort and the PWRRUN cushioning (as compared to FORMIT in Kinvara 10) performance contoured footbed is the best feature of the shoe.
This shoe is ultra-light which weighs about 7.5 oz and it fits all runners who run for longer distances.
The Arch of the shoe is normal and contains EVERUN top sole construction to enhance energy of the runners.
It has a comfortable cushion that helps throughout the running.
With all these features, we rate the shoe 4 out of 5.
Saucony Men’s Kinvara 12 Running shoe is one of the best triathlon running shoes that help athletes participating in multisport races.
Here is a detailed review of Saucony Men’s Kinvara 12 Running Shoe:
The Saucony Men’s Kinvara 12 running shoe is the best triathlon shoe that is believed to be a lightweight shoe which can pack a heavyweight punch.
This is the 12th version of the Kinvara shoe that continues to lead the innovation industry among the running shoes.
This shoe helps athletes to make the best transition between each segment of the race. The Saucony Men’s running shoe makes the finest triathlon shoes for athletes.
This neutral running shoe provides an even top sole and flexible midsole for a smooth and incredible run.
This product comes at a suitable price which ranges around $100 range on Amazon, excluding the shipping charges.
The Saucony men’s running shoe comes with a dimension that suits almost all the athletes participating in sports.
The weight of the athletic shoe is approximately 12 ounces that can be easily carried by the athletes and is more comfortable to go on the race.
The Saucony men’s running shoe comes in various colors for the athletes to choose from according to the color of their outfits and personal choice. It comes in
- Fog Quake
- Gunmetal Shade
Pros & Cons
- Worth buying for the price and good quality
- The comfortable and relatively light and upper part of the shoe is high enough not to annoy the big toe
- The two pillow type of cushion are placed on each side of the inside of the upper part above the heel thus providing more locked feel to the toe
- A better version of the Kinvara 9 and comes in good shades and colors
- The shoes look more stylish and suits for all the men’s.
- The shoe is ultra-light and great for athletes
- Wide, roomy and lengthy shoe which provides a breathable space and comfort
- Padding of the heel makes the shoe look and feel unnatural
- This version of the shoe is slightly longer than the previous one and does not seem to add benefits to the toe, but it doesn’t cause any problem
- Gunmetal version of the shoe looks stylish while other colors give a clownish feel
Usage problems faced by users
Customer ratings on Amazon
The Saucony men’s running shoe is rated 4.6 out of 5 on Amazon. And the customers gave it an average of 4.7 out of 5 for being comfortable and easy to use.
But many complained about the cushion, fabric, shoelace, shoe size, length which makes them uncomfortable while using them on race.
If Saucony Men’s Kinvara 12 running shoe doesn’t work for you in terms of comfort and cushion, then choose LAOK’s men’s mesh sneakers or ASICs Noosa FF Men’s Running Shoes is the alternative and best option to choose.
Are these ok for overpronators?
These men’s Kinvara 12 is more a neutral gait or to someone who wishes to have supination.
If you overpronate, then you might need to lean forward the shoe for getting more stability/support.
I am developing plantar fasciitis, so I expect good arch support. Do these provide arch support?
These types of shoes don’t provide the support as they have the same 4% drop all the Kinvara’s do.
When you have this issue, then it is recommended to have a complete wrap of the shoe that is designed specifically for that purpose which goes around the midpoint and centers that connect around the ankle.
What’s the heel to toe drop?
The shoe is lightweight and provides great comfort to the user. While the heel to toe drop is an inch so it is highly recommended to wide feet.
Are these only Men’s shoes?
Yes, at this time these are designed for men and are not unisex.