MEN’S MAVERICK COMP II WETSUIT
Last update on 2023-09-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This is one of the best entry-level wetsuit, ever made. Featuring patented ARMS-UP technology, the all new Men’s Maverick Comp II Wetsuit, is by far the best entry-level wetsuit. It allows you complete movement in the shoulders and is the fastest, most natural-feeling entry-level wetsuit on the market. It is the perfect wetsuit for the first-timers to make them feel at ease and comfortable in open water. It is also an ideal choice for budget-conscious athletes to help them get world-class technology and performance without breaking the bank.
The wetsuit comes with a number of advantages which will make you fully convinced to buy it right away. The best part of this wetsuit is its material. It is an often overlooked fact that the textile liners on the inside of a wetsuit have more restrictive stretch profiles than neoprene. They therefore have a greater impact on the flexibility of the suit than the rubber itself. But maverick entry-level wetsuit is built with premium liners that are optimized for mechanics, support, stretch, comfort and low absorption.
WOMEN’S MAVERICK COMP II WETSUIT
- NO SHOULDER RESTRICTION: ROKA patented ARMS-UP construction for zero shoulder restriction in our Maverick women's longsleeve wetsuit
- CENTERLINE BUOYANCY: Patented RS Centerline Buoyancy allowing snappier side-to-side rotation
- PREMIUM MATERIALS: Premium liners optimized for mechanics, stretch, support, comfort, and low absorption. Our ROKA Women's Maverick Comp II Wetsuit uses only the best neoprene from the Yamamoto...
- PROMOTES OPTIMAL BODY POSITION: Graduated buoyancy profile for optimal body position
- REDUCED DRAG: SCS (Super Composite Skin) Hydrophobic Nano Coating reduces surface drag for more speed, and also improves durability
Last update on 2023-09-14 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Women’s Maverick Comp II Wetsuit removes excess buoyancy from the chest and adds it to precisely where you need it, i.e. your lower body. It moves your center of buoyancy lower, thus preventing sinky legs and putting you in a perfect horizontal swimming position. It has a lot of features that makes it stand out from the crowd. The patented technology that first catapulted these wetsuits ahead of the field: more buoyancy down the centerline of your body, and less buoyancy on the perimeter. This feature allows you to have a snappier side-to-side rotation which also eliminates the dead spots in the freestyle swimming.